For Immediate Release
Public Engagement Director
The Center for Michigan
734 – 926‐4286
Fixing Michigan’s Road Mess Solutions Summit to be held in Lansing
LANSING, Mich. — The Center for Michigan and Public Sector Consultants are hosting a conversation about the root of Michigan’s road problems and our options for fixing them on Thursday, April 18, from 9:00 – 11:00 AM at the Lansing Center.
The Solutions Summit will include a panel of state and regional leaders, including:
- Bob Emerson, co‐chair, Michigan Consensus Policy Project, and former Michigan Senate minority leader
- Dan Gilmartin, executive director and CEO, Michigan Municipal League
- Jeff Guilfoyle, chief deputy treasurer, State of Michigan
- Julie Metty Bennett, senior vice president, Public Sector Consultants
- Mike Nystrom, executive vice president, Michigan Infrastructure & Transportation Association
- Andy Schor, mayor, City of Lansing
- Jeff Yaroch, District 33, Michigan House of Representatives
Panel discussions will be followed by a facilitated citizen input session allowing attendees to share their views on which direction the state should take when fixing Michigan’s roads.
The event is free, but registration is required. More information about the event and registration can be found by visiting the event page.
For further information, contact Allie Schmidt, public engagement director, at email@example.com or 734 – 926‐4286.
ABOUT THE CENTER FOR MICHIGAN
The Center for Michigan is a nonpartisan, nonprofit “think‐and‐do” tank which aims to amplify resident priorities to our state legislature. For more information about The Center for Michigan, visit thecenterformichigan.net.
ABOUT PUBLIC SECTOR CONSULTANTS
Public Sector Consultants is an objective, nonpartisan research and consulting firm. Our implementation, facilitation, evaluation and research services have been used by hundreds of local, state and federal government agencies, nonprofit organizations and private businesses to help better people’s lives in Michigan and beyond. For more information about Public Sector Consultants, visit publicsectorconsultants.com.