Classification: Full-time employment; nonexempt from overtime
Reports To: Principals
Summary: The senior executive assistant provides high-level administrative support to the firm’s principals; supports the principals in coordinating tasks that contribute to the firm’s overall success; supports the firm’s leadership team; manages the firm’s contracting processes and systems; schedules and supports meetings; and maintains confidential and sensitive information for the principals, leadership team, and firm.
- Provides administrative support for the firm’s principals by proactively anticipating needs, scheduling meetings, preparing meeting materials, taking notes, coordinating travel logistics, documenting expenses, and performing other clerical duties
- Provides high-level support to the firm’s leadership team by preparing for and attending meetings, taking and distributing minutes, and tracking and monitoring deliverables
- Provides administrative support to meet the firm’s executive needs, including coordinating content for shareholder, leadership, and staff meetings as well as retreats and trainings
- Prepares the firm’s principals for meetings by creating agendas, attending various meetings with the principals, documenting meeting notes, and following up on deliverables
- Monitors principals’ emails to coordinate scheduling, proactively identify and address needs, and organize correspondence
- Maintains principals’ contact list and facilitates routine outreach and follow-up to proactively foster firm relationships
- Manages the firm’s contracting processes, including working with staff and clients to develop, review, and execute contracts; maintains appropriate contract filings; and works with PSC’s corporate counsel to review contracts, as appropriate
- Provides general office support, including filing, photocopying, scanning, processing mail, answering phones, and greeting visitors
- Maintains confidentiality of the firm’s corporate paperwork and financials, exercising discretion based on the wide range of information encountered in this position
Expectations of All PSCers
- Collaborates and communicates well with staff and clients in a fast-paced environment with diverse people and projects, fostering a supportive, creative working environment for all PSC colleagues
- Demonstrates initiative, critical thinking, and sound judgment to generate ideas, work approaches, presentation of information, and issue resolution
- Manages workload effectively while engaged in multiple projects concurrently with high accuracy and attention to detail, seeking clarification when appropriate
- Adheres to PSC’s quality assurance processes
- Seeks areas of personal growth and identifies steps toward success, including mentorship, ongoing learning, and professional development opportunities
- Is occasionally available beyond regular work hours as necessary to respond to staff and firm needs
An associate’s degree in office administration or related field of study is preferred. Six years of experience in a comparable role or an equivalent combination of education, training, or experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities is required.
- Has strong competency using the Microsoft Office suite, including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Maintains thorough knowledge of integrated email and calendaring systems (e.g., Microsoft Outlook, Gmail, and Google Calendar)
New employees will work in the office a minimum of three days per week for employee onboarding and team relationship building. Work is primarily performed indoors, with extended periods at a computer or on the telephone. The nature of the work involves multitasking, completing repetitive tasks, and having contact with the public and clients.
- Salary range of $64,538–$84,217 commensurate with education and experience
- Eligibility for company profit share
- Competitive medical, dental, life, disability, voluntary vision, and voluntary legal insurance plans
- Company 401(k) contribution
- Paid time off granted upon start date
- Eleven paid holidays per year
- Paid parking
Submit a cover letter including your salary requirements and resume. All materials must be submitted as PDF or Word documents. Applications must be submitted by April 5, 2023. If you have trouble with the upload page or have questions about the position, please email: [email protected].