Why vaccinating matters
Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine is rolling out to the public just as winter weather arrives. It’s an incredible advancement for public health, but it’s not the only shot on the scene — it’s time for yearly flu immunizations as well.
- In an age of often hyper-partisan politics and opinion-driven media, PSC is Michigan’s leading traffic cop at the intersection of fact and policy. From project management, to thorough data-driven policy research, to understanding public opinion, we’ve counted on PSC for a decade. And they’ve never let us down.
- At MITA we have had the pleasure of working with the folks at Public Sector Consultants (PSC) on numerous projects regarding water and infrastructure in Michigan. I have found the team at PSC to be extremely knowledgeable in the relevant content matter, very professional in their approach, and detail-oriented when it comes to the final product. As a nonprofit association looking for high-quality analysis at a fair price, I would look to PSC first every single time.
- Public Sector Consultants is one of the very few consulting firms we use year after year because they consistently deliver high-quality products across a wide breadth of public policy issues. We base our advocacy and actions on facts. PSC doesn't let ideology or anecdotes influence their work. We respect that.
- The 21st Century Commission report is a great example of PSC at its best—nimble and able to support a complicated initiative and facilitate meaningful participation by a diverse group of commissioners. They provided timely research across the full range of relevant policy, economic, and social topics, and captured and refined many ideas in an accessible, useful final report. The Nature Conservancy has worked with PSC many times over the last two decades in other capacities, making them a key partner in advancing our work.
- We have truly enjoyed partnering with PSC to staff the MedHealth Cluster Initiative. They bring all the assets we need to advance our work—economic analysis, stakeholder engagement, event design, and web development. But most importantly, PSC has what it takes to guide and inform the decisions made by this important public-private partnership.
- In our work with Public Sector Consultants, spanning a wide range of technically and politically complex issues, we have been consistently impressed with the quality and thoroughness of their work, whether it's related to evaluation, research, facilitation, or elucidating the nuances of an issue—nuances often missed by others. PSC’s breadth and depth of knowledge, experience-informed skill set, unbiased approach to issues fraught with thorny political dimensions, insistence on professionalism, and respect for the customer and the customer’s stakeholders have made them a tremendous partner, project after project.