Consumers Energy and DTE Energy
Public Sector Consultants’ research on electric reliability in Michigan is composed of two major works: a full report and analysis titled “Electric Reliability in Michigan: The Challenge Ahead” and “Electric Reliability in Michigan: A Policy Brief,” which is intended to highlight the important elements of the full report. Both were released on Wednesday, November 19, 2014 and are available below.
A copy of the full report is available below.
- Michigan goes face to face with pivotal energy issues in 2015 (Environment & Energy Publishing, 12/12/15)
- Michigan’s electric choice law ‘in the crosshairs’ in 2015 (Midwest Energy News, 12/5/2014)
- Utilities’ report warns of energy shortage: Consumers, DTE urge building new power plants (Crain’s Detroit Business; 12/4/2014)
- The Ron Jolly Show, WTCM NewsTalk 580 (12/1/2014)
- Last one to leave? The lights are already out (Crains Detroit Business; 11/23/14)
- WILS 1320 (11/21/14)
- Michigan might lose enough energy production for 1 million people by 2016 (Michigan Radio; 11/18/14)